Tuesday, September 23, 2014

KATE : Mineral Loose Foundation


"You have to invest on the products that you put on your face"

 Pretty much my one of the TWO reasons why I convinced myself to buy it. 

Hi gals! Today we will be talking about Mineral Loose Foundation from KATE. This is one of the two products that I bought to join their contest. 




     Packaging : Product comes in a plastic container. Transparent bottom with color white lid. Although its plastic, it feels sturdy yet still compact. The prints are all in black. There are also letters at the bottom but the only thing I can actually read is Kanebo and Made in Japan. The rest is in Japanese language. Compact so I can bring it anywhere I have to go. Product also comes with a very soft sponge. 

      Smell : Doesn’t really have any specific smell. Uhm.. best way to describe is that it smells like Johnson and Johnson’s baby powder, but, a little lighter.


      Coverage : This mineral Foundation provides a buildable coverage. One layer would produce a light to medium and two layers would result to full coverage.  Also, it gives me a very matte finish look.

      Longevity : I have super oily face and this baby seals whatever I put under it lasts for a very long time. Maximum of 4 hours. I know at some it may not be that long, but considering the weather and the activities and oiliness of my face, this is really long.


      

 One thing that I love about loose foundations is that they provide coverage without making my face look “too much” for everyday casual look. Also, it doesn't give any heavy feeling even if it’s in your face for a long time. 

       I have very high expectations for this product mainly because of its price. I know it may not be as expensive as the others think, but, for me IT IS. I mean seriously, 6 months ago if you told me that I’ll be spending a thousand for a loose foundation, I would never believe you.

Happily this product lived up to my expectations!

GOOD POINTS 
  • Compact.
  • A soft sponge is included. A sponge that I can actually use everytime and not like the others that tends to get rough after 2 or 3 times usage
  • No weird smell
  • Coverage is buildable
  • Suits my NO MAKE UP – MAKE UP everyday look
  • Doesn’t feel heavy even if I retouch


BAD POINTS 
  • Expensive for mwua!


REPURCHASE?  Maybe .. 60% yes and 40 % No

Why? I kinda wanted to try alternatives in case I couldn’t really afford it. Hehe.

RATINGS : 4.5 STARS


Here is my face with KATE Mineral Loose Foundation :)



hope this entry helps :)







1 comment: