Tuesday, September 23, 2014

St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub

Today I’ll be sharing my thoughts on St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot ScrubPrevents Blemishes & minimizes pores. Oil Free Salicylic Acne Medication

For some time now I know that Salicylic is a very good ingredient in battling acne. So whenever I buy products, i see to it that it has this ingredient. 

Also, I wanted to apologize for being late in reviewing this product. I was out of town with the folks and the place where we had been has no reception. I mean seriously! You cant connect to the internet in there. >.<

alrighty.. ON with the PRODUCT :


Why did I bought St Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub?

          The time I bought this product, I really don’t have any breakouts, but, I thought it would be handy whenever I got one. (hope not!) Second, its on SALE! And lastly, it’s really alluring and new to my eyes. Says on the package that Sulfate and Paraben FREE, prevents blemishes and Minimizes pores. It just seems so legit. 

          it is really just something that caught my eye. :P

Packaging :

          The product comes in a plastic large tube. Nothing really special about the packaging. Very simple yet looks so neat. I like it! 



Product :

          First thing I noticed is the smell. It really smells so good. Like apricot! Haha. It is a white cream that have micro beads. Never did I realize that this product has SO MUCH beads on it! This makes me a little bit nervous cause I don’t really want any beads on my face. Beads on my face feels so harsh. After a thought or two, I finally had the courage to use it. 



Usage :

          After the 1st leap, I use it every night before sleeping. Cleanse my face and leave it for about 2 minutes. I’m really impressed on how this product makes my face soft. I mean seriously! J I end up touching my face for a minute or two afterwards. (which is so weird to look at) haha! J
I’ve been using this product every night for the past 3 weeks and its great! I don’t know with you guys but I always get this “bungang-araw” like pimples on my forehead (which sucks!). On the weeks of using this product, I noticed that these face demons disappear! Yeey! Beside the goods of this product, I noticed that redness on some parts of my face, especially on my T zone area. Anyways it all goes away after 5-10 minutes.

GOOD POINTS 
  • Affordable
  • Make my face feels Ohh So SOFT
  • Makes most of my little face demons go away (slowly)


BAD POINTS
  • I experience redness every after wash
  • Too many beads (in my opinion) and felt kinda harsh


REPURCHASE?  YES!

Will be repurchasing this if ever I have acnes or the little face demons reappear.

RATINGS : 4 STARS

Hope this entry helps!




No comments:

Post a Comment