Sunday, September 21, 2014

PERSONAL THOUGHTS and EXPERIENCE on ELF Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20

Horaay! Another Product review:



 
 Price : 249.00
Today I will be sharing thoughts on ELF Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20 with Aloe, Cucumber and Vitamins A, C and E , 25 ml



Packaging 

          Product comes in a black small plastic tube with white writing at front. Also, there is a transparent part near the cap wherein you can see the shade. Ingredients and other information about the product Is only seen in the box. Again, nothing special about its packaging, but, I do like that it is black and black is JUST my thing <3

Product

          This moisturizer’s texture is liquidy. TOO liquidy for me. It smells like talc with mint. Personally, I don’t like the smell, good thing its not really strong.  
Longevity and Coverage :
Coverage is VERY LIGHT. Acceptable since it’s a moisturizer and NOT a concealer. I tried applying in layers but the coverage doesn't really change.

Experience 

          First thing that I noticed is the smell and I’m not happy about it. When I pour it out, it slid on my hand. Ugh! It is not a good first impression. After a day or two, I decided to give it another try, I put it on along with the other products that I use on my face (concealer and foundation) then go out.

            When I came back, I noticed that my face is DARKER than it really is. This is the first time that it happened. So the next day I didn’t use it and my face when I came home is normal. Not DARKER. Then tinted moisturizer and my face is darker again. This went on for a week. I wanted it to be longer so I can give you a little more of what to expect , but I can no longer bear it. Yea. Sorry.


Good Points
  • Affordable – considering the price and the amount of product


Bad points

  • Smells a little bit off.
  • Liquidy
  • I asked one of my friend why my face gets darker and she told me maybe because I’m acidic. And upon researching, (more like googling) one of the reason why face tends to look darker is because the product used is not “acidic-friendly”

    RATINGS : 2 STARS
REPURCHASE : NO

I already have my fave moisturizer, I was just intrigued when I saw this product but then it doesn't really turn out great.


DISCLAIMER : I’m not saying that this product is BAD or crappy or whatsoever. I’m simply stating my thoughts and PERSONAL experience with it. Every person’s skin/face is different and what works for me may NOT work for you. Vice versa.

Hope this entry helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment